Zeppelin

Zeppelin

fredag 27 december 2013

End of the year list 2013.

I love looking at end of the year lists. I always get a lot of tips on records that I should get from these. So far I've bought nearly one hundred new records this year. It's been such a good year that I don't feel anywhere near complete on what records I want still that was released this year.

When I made a short list for a top ten or twenty list I came up with more than 40 albums, so it's been tough to decide.

Today I will present you the records that I would place between 21-40. I won't list them as there isn't really any idea to do it. The record I would put at the 40th place might end up on the 21 spot tomorrow and vice versa. I'm just mentioning these records as they are really good records that might would've ended up on a top ten list if it hadn't been for the imense quality of some releases this year.

Tomorrow I will list 20-11 and on Sunday you will get the top ten records of 2013.

In alphabetical order:
ASG - Blood Drive
Black Sabbath - 13
Carcass - Surgical Steel
Church Of Misery - Thy Kingdom Scum
Clutch - Earth Rocker
Cult Of Luna - Vertikal
Darkthrone - The Underground Resistance
Earthless - From The Ages
Esben And The Witch - Wash The Sins Not Only The Face
Fuzz - Fuzz
Inter Arma - Sky Burial
Jucifer - Something Russian...
Kadavar - Abra Kadavar
Kvelertak - Meir
The Ocean - Pelagial
Queens Of The Stone Age - ...Like Clockwork
The New Alchemy - On The Other Side Of Light
Unknown Mortal Orchestra - II
Vidunder - Vidunder
Vista Chino - Peace
These records are all part of the list. At which place will they end up, and can you name them all?

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar